August 19 is the 231st day of the year (232nd in leap years). There are 134 days remaining until the end of the year.
- 1992: Harry Potter used Floo Powder for the first time. Lucius Malfoy put Tom Riddle's diary into Ginny's cauldron.
- 2018: Sonic, Sonia, Manic, RosenRoll, Bartleby and Marine got invited to the 13th anniversary celebration of the freedom of Christmas Island.
- 2019: The wedding of Felix (PewDiePie) and Marzia Kjellberg took place in Kew Gardens, London.
- 2035: News 11 anchor Sasha Cat reported on the 30th anniversary celebration of the freedom of Christmas Island which was set to take place on the following day and informed viewers of the recent history of Christmas Island.
- Unknown year: Alice
- Unknown year: Tybalt
- 1901: Porpentina Goldstein